With the introduction of "Display URLs", you now have the ability to quickly and easily change the screen being shown on your DAKboard display. Follow the steps below to add the Display URL to your display to enable this feature.
Add the Display URL to a DAKboard display
1. In the DAKboard options, click on "My Displays".
2. Highlight and copy the "Display URL" next to your display:
3. Click on the display name to open the settings for that display.
Keep in mind that you'll need to be connected to the same wifi network as the display to access the display settings.
4. Scroll down to the bottom, and paste the URL into the Private URL field:
5. Click "Save changes" and when complete, restart your display.
Your display will now start up and begin showing the screen marked as "Default" in the Screens section.
Change the screen shown on a DAKboard display
After completing the above steps to add the URL to your display, you can then choose which screen is being shown on the display.
1. Under "My Displays" in the DAKboard options, click the gear dropdown to the right of the display in the list.
2. Select "Assign a screen"
3. In the modal that pops up, choose the screen to show on this display and click "Save changes"
Your display will soon refresh and begin showing the selected screens. Keep in mind that multiple screens is a Premium feature. Compare pricing plans here: https://dakboard.com/pricing