Add a Scorestream.com Widget
Modified on: Fri, 14 Oct, 2022 at 11:18 AM
Adding a Widget for Score Stream to display fan-driven sports scores and communication is easy with a DAKboard Widget Block. In this article we cover how to make this possible with your DAKboard Custom Screen.
Make Your Score Stream Widget
- Navigate to scorestream.com and create a free account
- From the top right silhouette icon, chose widgets
- click Create a widget, then select a style, the following style we find works well for displaying scores:
- Search for the teams to display, give the Widget a name and set any other formatting changes desired (or leave these as-is)
- Click MAKE YOUR WIDGET
- Copy the HTML that is created
Add the Widget to Your Screen
- Access your custom screen on dakboard.com/screens
- Create a Widget Block
- Paste the HTML provided from scoresteam copied earlier
- Resize accordingly to your desired size
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.