To add Apple iCloud photos to DAKboard via a Shared iCloud Album, follow these steps:
- In Apple Photos, click the plus button next to Shared albums in the side menu:
- Give the album a name and click the "Create" button.
- Next, make sure the new shared album is selected in the side menu and click the sharing icon in the upper right:
- In the menu that pops up, make sure the "Public Website" option is checked, then highlight and copy the URL that displays:
- Now back in your DAKboard account, on the Predefined screen under the background tab, or in a Custom screen by adding/editing a photo block, paste in the copied URL:
- Click "Save Changes" and enjoy your iCloud shared album on DAKboard!