To add Apple iCloud Photos to DAKboard via a Shared iCloud Album, follow the steps outlined below.
Photos app on an iPhone
1. In the Photos app, tap on "Albums" in the bottom menu bar and then tap the "Plus" icon in the upper left and select "New Shared Album":
2. Give the album a name, then tap "Next".
3. When prompted to share the album with others, just tap "Create". It's not required to share with anyone specifically.
4. Add some photos to the new album by tapping the "plus" icon, and then tap the sharing icon:
5. Toggle on the "Public Website" option and copy the public link:
6. Now back in your DAKboard account, on the Predefined screen under the background tab, or in a Custom screen by adding/editing a photo block, paste in the copied URL: