Using DAKboard's "Photo URL" feature, you can add an animated weather map as a background, or along side your other DAKboard content blocks. Follow along below to add an animated weather radar map to your DAKboard!
- In the DAKboard options, under Custom Screen Settings, click the "Add a Block" dropdown and choose "Photos"
- Edit the new Photos block and choose "Photo URL" as the source
- Next, open a new tab or browser window and head over to WeatherUnderground: https://www.wunderground.com/weather-radar/
- Select your desired country and region, then click the "Animate" button
- Below the map, you'll see an "Image Link" link. Right click on this and copy the link address.
- Back in the DAKboard options, in the photos block created in step 1, paste in this copied URL.
- Click save changes, and view the map on your DAKboard!