With Google Slides, you can build presentations right in your web browser—no special software is required. Even better, multiple people can work on slides at the same time, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is automatically saved.
Using the "Publish to Web" feature of Google slides, you can add the slideshow to your DAKboard.
1. In Google slides, click File, then click "Publish to the Web"
2. In the modal that pops up, make sure the "Embed" tab is selected. Then check the boxes for "Start slideshow..." and "Restart slideshow...". Then highlight and copy the URL inside the scr="" (as shown below).
3. Next, back in DAKboard, edit a custom screen, and add a "Website/iFrame" block:
4. Position the block as desired, then click the pencil icon to edit it.
5. Next, paste in the copied URL. Also, make sure the crop option is not checked and then click "Save changes".
6. Lastly, view your screen to see the Google Slides document alongside your other content blocks!