With Google Slides, you can build presentations right in your web browser—no special software is required. Even better, multiple people can work on slides at the same time, you can see people’s changes as they make them, and every change is automatically saved.
Using the "Publish to Web" feature of Google slides, you can add the slideshow to your DAKboard through the Website/iFrame block on your Custom Screen.
1. In Google Slides, click File, goto Share, then click "Publish to the Web"
2. In the modal that pops up, make sure the "Embed" tab is selected. Then check the boxes for "Start slideshow..." and "Restart slideshow...". You can also adjust the Size of the slides to make it better fit the Block you intend to use. Then highlight and copy the URL inside the scr="" (as shown below).
3. Next, back in DAKboard, edit a custom screen, and add a "Website/iFrame" block:
4. Position the block as desired, then click it to open the Edit Button.
5. Next, paste in the copied URL. Also, make sure the crop option is not checked, and then click "Save changes".
6. In the editor your Slide show will start to play so you can position it the way you like.
Enjoy your slideshow!