Google Sheets is a simple and flexible way to embed lots of different data within DAKboard. Follow along below to learn how to add a Google Sheets document to DAKboard.
1. From within a Google Sheets document, click on File, then click "Publish to the web..."
2. Next, make sure "Link" is highlighted, and click the "Publish" button.
3. Now, highlight and copy the URL
4. Next, back in DAKboard, edit a custom screen, and add a "Website/iFrame" block:
5. Position the block as desired, then click the pencil icon to edit it.
6. Next, paste in the copied URL. Also, make sure the crop option is not checked and then click "Save changes".
7. Lastly, view your screen to see the Google Sheets document along side your other content blocks!